The Alpha Guide is a 'must have' for all guests on Alpha as well as leaders and helpers. It serves as a guide through the talks and illustrates key points, as well as providing space for notes and questions.
If you’re running Alpha online, we recommend you give or post a copy of the guide to each guest so they can see each session’s key points, quotes and references in front of them as they watch or listen.
The eye-catching design is clear and simple, and this large print edition is A4 in size and uses a 16-point font making it easier to read and write in.
It also includes recommended reading suggestions after each session if guests wish to explore a topic in more depth.
The booklet sessions run alongside the Alpha Film Series. They are:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I have faith?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 1)
- What does the Holy Spirit do? (Weekend talk 2)
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 3)
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?
Each session’s pages can also be downloaded for free in PDF format through MyAlpha (create your Alpha, click on the ‘Series Materials’ tab, and under the ‘During Alpha’ heading you’ll find ‘Alpha Guest Weekly Guide’).
The Alpha Guide is also available in a smaller size and font.