The Parenting Children Course consists of five sessions (or ten shorter ones), designed to equip those parenting or caring for 0 to 10-year-olds, and parents-to-be, with long-term strategies to build a healthy family life.
Over five sessions, the course will help you to:
- Build strong foundations
- Meet your children's needs
- Set clear boundaries
- Teach healthy relationships
- Consider your long-term aim
This DVD, presented by Nicky and Sila Less, also includes:
- Filmed clips of parenting experts, and of parents and children sharing their own experiences of parenting or being parented
- Breaks for practical exercises and discussion times
This DVD is designed to be used with the Guest Manual. Within the DVD pack there is a single copy of the Leaders’ Guide.
The Parenting Children Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background. The course is for every type of parenting situation including parenting on your own, step-parenting and parenting as a couple.
Find out more about the course here.