The Alpha Youth Series is designed to engage young people in conversations about life, faith and Jesus. Discussion time is interspersed throughout the short talks to make it simpler for them to share their thoughts and questions.
This Discussion Guide is designed for leaders and small group hosts. Alongside guidance on how to run a small group, it highlights the important points for each session, helps you remember the key quotes and Bible verses, and provides you with loads of intriguing discussion questions to keep things lively.
It’s designed to help you, not limit you – a springboard to help you take the conversation further than you could without it. Use it to get an idea of where the episode is going and what’s been covered.
- How to use the discussion guide
- Tips and guidelines for hosting discussion
- Session 1 – Life: Is This It?
- Session 2 – Jesus: Who is He?
- Session 3 – Cross: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Session 4 – Faith: How Can I Have Faith?
- Session 5 – Prayer: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Session 6 – Bible: Why and How Do I Read the Bible?
- Session 7 – Spirit: Who is the Holy Spirit and What Does He Do?
- Session 8 – Fill: How Can I be Filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Session 9 – New Life: How Can I Make the Most of the Rest of My Life?
- Session 10 – Evil: How Can I Resist Evil?
- Session 11 – Telling Others: Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Session 12 – Healing: Does God Heal Today?
- Session 13 – Church: What About the Church?
A printed copy of this Discussion Guide is also included within the Alpha Youth Series DVD set.
All of the Alpha Youth Series episodes and training are also available for free online within My Alpha.
Find out more about the Alpha Youth Series here.