Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
The Alpha Film Series features inspiring stories and interviews from around the globe. Presented by Nicky Gumbel, Gemma Hunt and Toby Flint, each episode explores a different aspect of the Christian faith. The series features interviews with public figures such as world-renowned scientist Francis Collins of the Human Genome Project and adventurer and author Bear Grylls.
The DVD episodes are:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I have faith?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Introduction to the Weekend
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?
Bonus materials include:
- Alpha Film Series Teaser & Trailers
- Training 1: Small Groups
- Training 2: Prayer and the Weekend
This DVD set includes subtitles for all episodes and bonus material. It comes in minimal packaging: a cardboard-only case with no shrink-wrapping or plastic inserts to reduce unnecessary plastic, cardboard and printing.
All of the Alpha Film Series episodes and training are also available for free online within My Alpha.