Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
The Alpha Film Series features inspiring stories and interviews from around the globe. Presented by Nicky Gumbel, Gemma Hunt and Toby Flint, each episode explores a different aspect of the Christian faith. The series features interviews with public figures such as world-renowned scientist Francis Collins of the Human Genome Project and adventurer and author Bear Grylls.
The DVD episodes are:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I have faith?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 1)
- What does the Holy Spirit do? (Weekend talk 2)
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 3)
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?
Bonus materials include:
- Alpha Film Series Teaser
- Training 1: Small Groups
- Training 2: Prayer and the Weekend
All of the Alpha Film Series episodes and training are also available for free online within My Alpha.
Please note: the current stock of DVDs are imported from the USA: whilst the product packaging includes the Alpha USA and Alpha Canada web addresses, the content of the DVDs is identical and they are region free so work in all UK DVD players as normal.