The Alpha Guide is a 'must have' for all guests on Alpha as well as leaders and helpers. It serves as a guide through the talks and illustrates key points, as well as providing space for notes and questions.
If you’re running Alpha online, we recommend you give or post a copy of the guide to each guest so they can see each session’s key points, quotes and references in front of them as they watch or listen.
The eye-catching design is clear and easy to read, and the booklet includes recommended reading suggestions after each session if guests wish to explore a topic in more depth.
Leaders and helpers will find the Alpha Team Guide a valuable companion to the Alpha Guide, as the Team Guide includes guidance on running the small groups, specific discussion questions to ask each session, and explores prayer and the Holy Spirit weekend.
The booklet sessions run alongside the Alpha Film Series. They are:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I have faith?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 1)
- What does the Holy Spirit do? (Weekend talk 2)
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 3)
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?