This booklet is printed on demand
The Alpha Guide is a 'must have' for all guests on Alpha as well as leaders and helpers. It serves as a guide through the talks and illustrates key points, as well as providing space for notes and questions.
If you’re running Alpha online, we recommend you give or post a copy of the guide to each guest so they can see each session’s key points, quotes and references in front of them as they watch or listen.
The eye-catching design is clear and easy to read, and the booklet includes recommended reading suggestions after each session if guests wish to explore a topic in more depth.
The booklet sessions run alongside the Alpha Film Series. They are:
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I have faith?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 1)
- What does the Holy Spirit do? (Weekend talk 2)
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 3)
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?