Can encounter with the Holy Spirit help us live more wisely?
How does the Holy Spirit relate to global politics or cultural change?
How does the Holy Spirit renew the church?
Some of the most eminent theological thinkers of our time address these and other questions about the Holy Spirit’s work in the world today in this ground breaking book.
In recent decades, churches across the world have been rediscovering the dynamic power and deep wisdom of the Holy Spirit. These twelve essays are the fruit of a conference in London in 2021 that brought together theologians and church leaders in a unique atmosphere of study, worship and prayer.
- The Church in the Power of the Spirit – Jurgen Moltmann
- One Spirit, Many Tongues: Globalsation, Christian Faith and Religious Diversity – Miroslav Volf
- In the Spirit: Learning Wisdom, Giving Signs – David F. Ford
- The Holy Spirit in the Bible – Rowan Williams
- Life in the Spirit: Identity, Vocation and the Cross – Graham Tomlin
- The Holy Spirit and the Really Human Jesus – Lincoln Harvey
- Discernment: The Key to Sharing in the Mission of God – Graham Cray
- The Spirit and the Cross: Engaging a Key Critique of Charismatic Pneumatology – Simeon Zahal
- Pneumatology, Healing and Political Power: Sketching a Pentecostal Political Theology – Luke Bretherton
- Pneumatology and the New Testament – Chris Tilling
- A Bible Study of Matthew 12:22-32 – Jane Williams
- Reflection: Motifs in the Theology of the Holy Spirit in the World Today Conference – Tom Greggs